- Registration for a course, workshop, individual training or duo training must be made in writing in the course list, by sms or by e-mail.Since the number of participants in a course or workshop is limited, the order of registrations decides on the admission.Registration for a course/workshop/individual training/duo training is binding in any case.
- The client confirms his/her binding participation in the selected offer with the written commitment on the course list, by sms, email or in paper form. He/she confirms that the agreed program will be accepted voluntarily and on his own responsibility, in the case of physical and mental health. He/she undertakes to answer the questions about his/her state of health truthfully and completely, as well as to provide information about all illnesses and complaints known to him/her without being requested to the trainer. In the event of sudden or general changes in sensitivities, such as Nausea, dizziness, heart problems, etc., the client will immediately inform the trainer orif necessary, stop the training on your own initiative. The trainer undertakes to keep quiet about the information received and not to make it available to any third party.
- The participation in training sessions is at your own risk. The trainer is only liable for any personal injury or damage to property if these were caused intentionally or through gross negligence.
Invoice and reminder
- The current price list or previously agreed offers apply at the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The client receives a fee note with the amount to be paid for the course/workshop/individual training/duo training, which is due immediately, but no later than 14 days after the date of issue. The transfer must be made to the specified account with the fee number.
- If the fee note is not paid within 14 days, a payment reminder/1st reminder will be sent to the client. If a second manor is required, additional reminder costs of 5€ will be charged. A debt collection agency is mandated for the further settlement of outstanding receivables. The additional costs associated with this shall be borne by the client.
- Courses/Workshops: Cancellation must be made in writing, by e-mail or sms. Cancellation of courses and workshops is free of charge up to 7 days before the start. In the case of a cancellation within 7 days to 48 hours before the start of the course/workshop, a cancellation fee of 50% of the course price will be charged. If you unsubscribe within 48 hours before the start of the course/workshop, the total cost, excluding deductions, will be due. In the event of illness of the participant, or if the course has to be cancelled prematurely by the participant for other reasons, no costs can be refunded. Cancellations by e-mail/SMS are only valid if you receive a confirmation from the trainer, otherwise it can be assumed that the message has not been transmitted.
- Individual training/duo training: Cancellation must be made in writing, by e-mail or sms.Cancellation of individual trainings/duo trainings is possible up to 48 hours before the start free of charge.If you unsubscribe within 48 hours before the start of the training, the entire cost, without deductions, will be due.In the event of illness of the participant, or if the training has to be cancelled prematurely by the participant for other reasons, no costs can be refunded.Cancellations by eMail/sms are only valid if you receive a confirmation from the trainer, otherwise it can be assumed that the message has not been transmitted.
- In the event of illness, accident or prevention of the trainer, a replacement trainer will be provided, if possible, otherwise training sessions will be completed by arrangement or refunded.
- The training sessions regularly last 60 minutes. The length of the sessions for courses/workshops/individual trainings/duo trainings can be adjusted after consultation with the trainer. The cost then depends on the length of the units.
- Participation in training sessions is at your own risk. The trainer accepts no liability for any personal injury or damage to property.
- If the client is unable to attend individual course sessions, it is possible to send a substitute to the unit after consultation with the trainer.
- The client acknowledges that corrections of exercises may also be made by touch through the trainer and are therefore used as an aid for training accompaniment.
- In order to enable a trouble-free training sequence, mobile phones can be switched off on silent (without vibra call) or completely during the course/workshops/individual training/duo training.The trainer reserves the right to exclude participants who make phone calls, chat, text or surf the Internet during the session, from the lesson and subsequently from the course.The participant is then not entitled to reimbursement of costs for the course/workshops/individual training/duo training.
- The client is asked to remove jewellery, especially watches, earrings and chains before training, in order to prevent injuries.In addition, jewellery can cause damage to the mats or pilates equipment during training, especially the large equipment.
- In order to enable a trouble-free training procedure and out of consideration for the other participants, the client is asked to meet the training times on time.A delay in courses/workshops/individual/duo trainings cannot be taken into account, the training session starts from the agreed time.
- In case of untimely appearance at the course location, access to the training facility may already be closed.In this case, there is no longer any possibility to participate in the current unit.